How many of you, have set New Year’s Resolutions and actually stuck to them?
If you have, well done!! You’re already doing better than me!
For those of you who haven’t. I have some good news for you!
Don’t worry, you are not the only one.
That’s not the only piece of good news though!
I have a New Year’s Resolution you will love! This year is the year you dedicate to you.
Why not spoil yourself with a massage, or listen to your body for that much needed attention?
The team at Distinct Soft Tissue Therapy have something for everyone.
Why do we have New Year’s Resolutions?
New Year’s Resolutions are now seen, as more of a tradition than anything else. Think back to the first of January when the craze was talking about New Year’s Resolutions.
Can you think of anyone that has spoken about them since?
This signifies that we all love to jump on the bandwagon, but most of the time don’t actually stick to them.
But once you have had one massage with the team you will want to stick to your New Year’s Resolution, and not to mention talk about it!
A massage is one of the simplest ways we can look after our bodies.
After all, they are pretty good to us most of the time.
For those of you right now reading this, thinking that a massage is just what you need.
Then why are you waiting? BOOK TODAY!
The benefits of a massage are endless, and after all “This is the year for you”!
Have you ever stopped to think?
What happens in just one day of our lives?
Just one day in our Body?
Sometimes we bite off a bit more than we can chew.
I will be the first to admit that is me!
We often get overwhelmed and struggle.
However, if we take things one step at a time, and of course BOOK in a massage. Trust me!
You will thank yourself and wonder why on earth you haven’t done this sooner!
If this all sounds like a little bit too much right now, don’t worry!
We have some thoughtful ways to get you through.
And one step closer to booking that next massage!
First things first!
Take a deep breath!
Imagine, you are lying on the massage table with your aches slowly melting away.
This is the place I want you to imagine, when you think things are getting tough.
Or whenever your body is screaming out for that next massage.
Work through these next 5 steps slowly.
Take your time with them, and just remind yourself what a favour you are doing.
- BOOK A MASSAGE: Booking a massage is step one to your success and meeting your New Year’s Resolution.
- Schedule your massages at least a 2 in advance: Scheduling helps you keep on track with your massages! Also you would hate to miss out with your massages if we book out.
- Reward yourself and book another massage: Your body will thank you! You could even pay it forward and book a massage in for a loved one.
- Share your success with other people: Let other people know what benefit you have received from your massages! Tag them on our Facebook page or
Leave us a Review.
- STICK TO IT!: This is my favourite one, and probably least favourite one at the same time! Sticking to it makes us feel amazing but it does take a lot of work! Remember to imagine you are lying on the massage table with your aches melting away.
If not today, try tomorrow…… so long as you don’t have too many of those days!
I am going to leave you with this thought.
“If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.” ~Jack Dixon
If a massage is what you are looking for?
Then why not book today!
Save Time, Book Online . http://distinctstt.com.au/
Or call Liz on 0438 282 407